Solid Edge Latest version ST9Download
Solid Edge is used to manufacture products and parts but creating a complex and detailed design and then sending information to printers and other processing machines that can create these programs.
Siemens Solid Edge was originally created by Integraph, which was later acquired by Siemens PLM Software in 2007. Solid Edge is very similar to SolidWorks and the Inventor program from Autodesk, both of which are competitors to the Siemens Solid Edge program.
Users who downloaded Solid Edge also downloaded:
We are happy to recommend you programs like Solid Edge that other users liked. Software similar to Solid Edge:
- Specifically designed for the manufacturing industry
- Includes solid modeling system and drafting
- Sends manufactured products to printers, machines
- Not designed for novice users
- Complex menu options and icons
|File size:||1992294 KB|
|Supported Operating Systems:||Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 2000|
Download old versions